Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Skin Pep - Dark Circle Eraser



Not long ago I addressed the issue of dark circles, and how I can get extremely dark ones depending on the amount of sleep I've had. I have quite a few products that claim to help reduce the problem however, have recently been testing one out that I'm actually really excited about and had to share with you.

Skin Pep* is a premium professional aesthetic skincare brand with lots of products under their belt along with being a finalist for the beauty shortlist awards 2015. I was kindly sent their Dark Circle eraser and have been using it for just under a month now. The packaging is nice and has a very high end look to it, sleek and compact. The applicator is great and means you can apply it directly to the skin instead of using your finger. 

So........ Being paraben free, mineral oil free, artificial dye free and perfume free its packed of good things. Containing powerful antioxidants and vitamins this cream helps to maximise collagen levels and elasticity in the effected area. I can honestly say that I would recommend this to everyone! I started to see changes within just a few days and now having used it for just under 4 weeks I am more than happy with how the area around my eyes looks. When I've just woken up it looks like I've already started to correct under my eyes. My skin is brighter, and some fine lines seem to have plumped up a bit. I will be using this up and also looking into getting more as I'm not sure how I could stop using it. Honestly a great eye cream.

Photo taken just under a month after starting Skin pep, first thing in the morning with no make up and natural light.

Do you suffer with dark circles? What do you do to prevent them?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love this post and I love that you've taken a no makeup photo for it, your skin looks fantastic so I might just have to try this out. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes, among other skin issues, and I tend to just conceal them with makeup.

    My latest post about how I spent bank holiday weekend is now live, check it out here: http://aymielouise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/a-weekend-in-yorkshire-bridlington.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I was a little worried about putting it up at first but then I thought why not, it really does show how great my dark circles have gotten because of the product. Defo look into getting some! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This sounds great. I suffer with dark circles sometimes and they are a curse!
    Kirsty x


    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. This product is lovely and soothing for your horrid circles. Defo worth a go girl xo

      Delete