Sunday, May 24, 2015

No heat loose curls/waves



Bleached hair takes a lot of effort to keep it in nice condition, so I only use heat when I really need to (mostly in the form of a hairdryer). I do own some GHD straighteners however never use them unless I need to touch up my hair for a special occasion. I do this to my hair on a weekly basis to give it a bit of texture and movement and is very easy to do. 

Step one: you need a hair band that isn't too tight. I use these curly plastic ones I have from Japan but have heard on the grapevine that Primark have some too. They are great as they don't dent or kink your hair in any way.




Step two: gather your hair into a high pony and twist it until you can't twist anymore.




Step three: twist it round into a bun on the top of your head.




Step four: secure with the hair band and if you want it really secure use a bobbi pin or two. 





Step five: when your wake take it out and give a little loosening with your fingers and tahdah!

Do you do this or something similar? Do you think you'll give it a go? Let me know, would love to hear your thoughts. 

Thanks for reading
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This method looks lovely, might give it a go tonight!
    I have naturally curly hair but if I leave it natural, it's a mess!
    I usually put mine into a high ponytail, and just smoosh it into a bun (like the scrunching motion but instead of letting go I secure it into a bun) or do a rope braid either side of my hair if I want more formed curls in the morning!
    I love your blog by the way!xx
    Passionate-mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right, kind of a similar method. Thank you, it means a lot xo

      Delete