Friday, May 1, 2015

My relaxing evening







I tend to have a pamper evening once a week at least. An evening where I completely chill and take no notice of time and just relax. I thought this would be a nice post for today as its a bank holiday weekend and some might need a pamper evening at the end of it.

My relaxing evening routine:

I start by choosing what sort of bath I'm going to have (bubbles,bomb) and this takes a while some times. LUSH cosmetics features in my bathtime frequently and feel I can share with you my LUSH obsession. Like a lot of bloggers and LUSH lovers I have a stash in a box and I just keep adding to it, my LUSH stash box is never empty and I seem to add to it every two weeks. Tony loves Lush products too so my stash isn't just for me.

Once the bath accompaniment has been chosen the bath running begins. Whilst this is doing its thing I pop downstairs to make a green tea which is normally Twinings Salted Caramel or Cherry Bake well **yummmmm. By the time I get back to the bath its at the perfect height and ready for ultimate relaxing bathtime.

Lighting a candle is mandatory whilst having a relaxing bubble bath and along with that I either read a book which at the moment is Sali Hughes Pretty Honest and am loving! Or I watch a bit of Netflix (totally addicted to PLL). I mostly choose the book option as I find this relaxes me the most and often have to stop reading quite soon as I get sleepy.

A good body butter is the way forward to a nice comfortable snuggly sleep and have recently been loving the Soap and Glory 'The Righteous Butter' as it makes your skin super soft, smells delicious and sinks into the skin nice and fast so your pjs aren't sticking to you as soon as you put them on. 

The last step to my relaxing evening is spraying my pillow with the This Works 'Deep Sleep Pillow Spray' slipping on my eye mask and away into dream land I go. 

Do you have a relaxing pamper routine? Do you have any suggestions as to things I could add?

Happy hump day!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. A long hot bath full of bubbles is exactly what I am looking forward to. After breaking my hip I have only been able to have showers so I can't wait to have a bath again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that. I bet you are! Enjoy and make it a really special bath :) xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just found your blog (saw your comment on 'a girl with a beauty blog') and I love it! I recently did a post similar to this called 'the perfect lazy day' would you mind checking it out? by the way, your nail varnish in these pictures is lovely! x
    passionate-mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete