Monday, May 18, 2015

My most used make up brushes


Having a jar full of brushes on your desk to choose from is great however you will always go to the same ones day after day and just change it up every now and again. There are five brushes I always use every single day and only swap it up once every few weeks. What cult brushes can you spot?

Mac 217 Blending brush:
The perfect blending brush in my eyes. I've used this brush from the very beginning of my blogging journey (and could do with another) and is so versatile everyone should have one in their collection. Some people think they are bad at blending or just can't do it, but using this brush will do all the work for you.

Real Techniques Expert Face brush:
I used to be a Buffing brush kinda girl, however from the moment I first used this Expert Face brush back in November I fell head over heels. It gives a great full coverage look and buffs the product into the skin in a sort of dense fashion. You really need to work with the brush but the end effect is a well blended flawless look. 

Body Shop Angled brush:
On days when I don't have time or can't be bothered to use the Soap and Glory Archery I use a Mac shadow and this brush to do my brows. This brush is just great as it allows you to get precise lines and fills the squarer part of your brows lovely. Definitely one to check out if you use shadow for your brows as its so easy to use and gives great results. 

MAC 204SE: 
My brows would not be as controlled as they are without this brush. The description on the website says its for controlling your lashes and separating them (na ah). I use it to give my brows a good brush through as I do them myself and don't trim the brow hairs. I also brush through them after applying my brow products to create a more natural brow look.


Do you favourite make up brushes you just love to use all the time?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment