Sunday, May 3, 2015

My favourite products from April


It's been pops of colour over at -Thats-Just-Me during April, embracing the textured hair look and re-purchasing a holy grail product. Aprils been a good beauty month!

Back tracking to what seems an awful long time ago to when I thought I didn't really like toners and didn't see the fuss, however after a while of using this twice a day I started to really enjoy using it for the results were better than others I had used (post Here). I ran out of this for around two weeks and the difference that made to my skin was mad. It felt dry, I was breaking out but those under the skin spots. As soon as I started using this again my skin went back to being nice, plump, tight and bump free.

I've been a fan of the Bumble and Bumble surf spray for a while and haven't really felt like I needed to try a different one as I felt happy with it as it did the job well. I got this sea spray in a beauty box and have been using it non stop during April and comes in handy for nights out as its perfect size for your handbag. It works well and gives a good hold in long and heavy hair, smells good and lasts for a long time.

Is this perfect for spring or what? Such a gorgeous pop of colour to the cheeks and highlight which does wonders to your skin and gives such a beautiful flush of colour. I've had this since Christmas and have already included it in a post Here. I've really enjoyed wearing this matching it with a natural make up look to give a fresh spring face which looks great with all lipsticks when applied lightly.

If you follow me on Instagram you would have noticed I'd used this for a make up look recently and am loving it. I think I am going to do a step by step picture tutorial for this red eye look. I purchased two of these and have done a post Here.This colour can be quite hard to blend sometimes but find that it depends on the brush and also the shadow that you use for the crease. It's such a pretty colour and can be worn through out the year and looks awesome with a bold eye liner.

Getting back into wearing pink and this has been one I have reached for over and over to a safe pink that is long lasting, smooth and very opaque (post Here). The applicator is great, soft, stiff so you can be really precise and in a strange way the product itself smells nice.... You can't go wrong with these and with quite a large colour range they are certainly worth a look.

I seriously can't stop singing this mascaras praises and I am hard to please when it comes to mascaras. The lasting power, the curl, the wand, the colour, everything about this product I love and can see myself using it for a long time coming (post Here). Compared to other mascaras this is predictable and you know where you are with it. This will be a re-purchase product for me!

Did you discovered a great product or re-purchase a holy grail during April? Let me know!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline Pomegranate cream shadow too, I wear it a lot! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it!! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete