Friday, May 15, 2015

Masque Bar sheet masks


I've always been a lover of using masks whether that be heat, clay or gel. Sheet masks were on my last 'to try out' lists and was so excited to see these affordable ones in Boots the other week. This brand have two different sheet masks designed to help with the following areas; brightening and anti-wrinkle. I went with the brightening as I suffer with dark spots and high pigmentation areas. 

The mask itself: 

It was really nice to find out that this mask does't include the ingredient hydroquinone, which is a bleach often used to whiten skin so therefore this mask can be used on all skin tones. They come in a box of 3 and are individually packed so they are great to travel with. 

What I thought:

I really enjoyed using these. I only have one left and want more (being on 3 for 2 right now is tempting) and want to try the other type of sheet mask too. I used the masks once a week for two weeks and could see a difference after the second mask. My skin looked more even toned and all of my dark areas were brighter.

These are a great, easy and affordable way to try out the sheet mask craze. Have a look on the Boots link above and see what ones you would try.

Happy hump day guys, thanks for stopping by !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment