Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wish list Wednesday: Beauty



I love a good list and the best kind of list in my eyes is a wish list of things you are currently swooning over. Last week I managed to add a few beauty items to my wish list and thought I would share them with you all. 

Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Celluar Face Oil:

I'm a bit of a fan of facial oils and really like the sound of this one. Sunday Riley have a lot of coverage right now being featured everywhere for their genius blue over night oil. It's supposed to rejuvenate dull and life lacking skin. The list of nourishing ingredients is endless and will apparently help your skin to look luminous. Are you tempted? I know I am, but feel that justifying the price to Tony impossible. 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel:

This has been on my wish list for a while now and still have bitten the bullet and bought it. I have quite a few different cleansers which I rotate however seem to always go back to my Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish. For that reason I am keen to find another that I love just as much. So many other bloggers use this and rave about it which makes me think 'What am I missing out on'. 

Mac Lip Pencil in Soar :

I can't tell you how long I've wanted this lip pencil for, I just can't seem to get hold of it. Everyone tells me to order it online, but in all honesty I can't stand online shopping and would rather moan and wait for it (bad I know). As you probably are all aware it's Kylie Jenner's shade of choice so we all know what it looks like applied. The wear time, application and overall greatness of Mac Lip pencils are beyond this world and have a few already so am desperate to add this to my collection and get my Jenner lip on!

Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadow in Jean:

I recently saw Anna use a Charlotte Tilbury cream shadow in one of her videos and it looked stunning. She applied it so easily and the colour pay off was amazing. This got me intrigued as I've never got on with a cream shadow before. They tend to crease like mad on my eye lids and I just get stupidly annoyed by the end of the afternoon. This is a cream shadow I've not tried and I am more than willing to try and if it fails as least I've given it a shot. Charlotte Tilbury products are lovely and of good quality so I am hoping this will be the one for me, and getting a champagne shade means I'll get lots of wear of out it.

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base:

For a long time now I've been an Urban Decay Primer Potion gal and have never wanted to go elsewhere. Now I've run out I'm desperate to get something different to replace it. I've heard a lot of good things about this primer and having very stubborn eye lids I am very interested in giving this a go. 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment