Monday, May 11, 2015

Black and White hair wax



When I was contacted to try out this *Black and White hair wax I thought what better person than Tony to give this a go. Tony is always searching for a good wax that will hold his hair for the entire day or evening. He has very stubborn hair that's wavy and extremely thick so needs something that is tough and has a strong hold. 

Tonys thoughts:

"It smells really good, better than most hair wax I've tried. There's nothing worse than using a hair product that doesn't smell good because you can smell it all through the day. The product itself feels quite oily in the hands and is very easy to warm up before applying to your hair. I found that the hold is firm and not strong and seems to drop after a few hours (probably not the best for ultra thick hair). I've tried brushing my hair at the end of the day and not washing it but with this product that is not an option and need to wash my hair after every use. Overall it's a nice hair wax which I will continue to use that gives a nice relaxed hold good for weekends or to just out through my hair for work. For evenings and times when I want my hair to really stay in place I will be using a different product".

My thoughts:


I've used this alongside my Bumble and Bumble surf spray. It's really good applying a very little amount to the ends and rubbing it in randomly. It gives a nice bit of texture to the very ends which just makes the beach look a bit more extreme. 

It's a handy product to have for me and for Tony so I'm sure we will get a lot of use out of it.

What wax do your boyfriends or husbands use? Have you used this before?

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I've never tried hair wax but what a good idea to tame those wild ends! xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does do wonders on them! It gives it a more natural wave look when rocking a beach style xo

      Delete
  2. That's so cool !! Xxx thanks for sharing Jade :) x Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I've never thought about using wax before but use this often now xo

      Delete