Sunday, May 31, 2015

Back to school make up


Half term done and dusted we are now getting back to school for the final term of the academic year. It's a long one and hopefully the weather will be warming up (she hopes) and no doubt will be super busy. With these points in mind I'll need to re-think my make up look, from half term (full on make up) to back to natural school make up which is teacher or student friendly.

It wasn't long ago that I did a natural make up look however have a couple of new products that I've brought into this look. My base switches between just using the Collection concealer to the Bourjois Healthy mix depending on what my skin was like. Both are very long lasting and blend into the skin so well it's like they become untraceable. As I often teach active lessons I don't use powder on a daily basis but if I do I'm still using and loving the Bourjois Healthy Balance . I use it for the days when I'm just in the classroom or have meetings after school as it really does lock your make up in. Having just bought a new Soap and Glory Archery I am totally loving using a fresh one however am still on the look out for something new along the same line (suggestions please). My mascara of choice will definitely be the Maybelline False Lash effect . Yes I'm a They're Real girl however this Maybelline one is perfect for school, natural and long lashes which last all day but is easy to take off at the end of the day (unlike the benefit one). I need this after a long day at school, a quick hair in top knot wipe make up off time. This would be it on a day to day thing and would flit between a few different lip balms. I'm quite boring with lip care as I tend to stick by the Blistex Relief Cream as it does the perfect job of smoothing out the skin on my lips and helps to prevent cold sores and what not. 

What will you be wearing back to school or college as a natural look? Are you a fan of natural make up looks and have products you swear by? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment