Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday round up - 12 -


Feels like donkeys ago that I postsed a Sunday round up. This week has been a little strange as I went back to school after Easter holidays on a Thursday which felt strange that it wasn't a Monday (OCD went crazy). The weather was beautiful for my last few days of the holidays which I was over the moon about and spent a few hours in the garden relaxing. So here's what happened during last week, enjoy! 

1- Sunbathing Sammy - It was lovely to spend some time outside with my handsome cat and boy does he love to sunbath. This was taken when he had come in for a drink and clearly needed to lay on a cold floor. I'm such a crazy cat lady in the sense that I am obsessed with my cat and if I could I would hang out with him all day every day.

2- Spring nail inspo- you either love white nails or hate them, and I'm loving them right now! I bought a new white from Barry M and it's so white. The colour makes your nails look so nice and strangly enough really goes with my skin tone even though I'm super pale. Loving it for spring and summer.

3- Spring Sunshine- even though I'm a Winter lover and can't think of anything nicer than wearing a snuggle roll neck I do love a bit of sunshine. It's been nice to sit in the kitchen with my French doors open and admiring the fresh warm breeze. 

4- Five product natural make up look- I've never been one to cake tones and tones of different products onto my face, especially during the day but cutting it down to five was a challenge. I love my make up to look natural especially brows (no one likes permanent marker brows) and for my base to blend into my skin and allows for some shine.

5- Unveiling the five products- all five of these products I am using everyday. I can't get enough of them. If I had to pick one that I couldn't live without it would have to be Benefit They're Real. I can't believe its taken me this long to try it but I am totally in love and can't wait to try the colour versions they are bringing out.

6- Bathroom is coming along- a year on and we are finally changing the house into something that represents us and our tastes. It's not completely finished yet but should be done during the next week. Then we get the final bill........

7- Details- I'm not very adventurous with my Jewellery choices. I tend to stick to either this set up or a gold watch and gold hoops or my gorgeous Mink and Stone necklace that helps me to add a bit of colour. 

8- Valentino crushing- it seems that every time I check out my Instagram feed I see someone wearing or crushing over the studded Valentinos. The more and more I see them, the more and more I fell that I need them in my life (both flat and heeled obviously). The nudes are my favourite, what's yours?


Hope you've had a lovely weekend! 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Nice post dear!
    Have fun....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/its-blue-pink-affair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea as a blog post! ill have to try it soon!

    sophheydoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's nice to look back at your week and reflect :) xo

      Delete