Sunday, April 12, 2015

For the love of grey


Coming into the sunnier weather I feel almost pressured into incorporating more colour within my outfits. An element of my staple go to outfit is grey, which I feel is actually nice and easy to bring into spring. I love a good basic (v-neck top, cami) as they can all be jazzed up or dressed down, or brighten up which is what I will be doing.

This is my current GREY wish list to help me with the spring transition. Laying is going to be something I do a lot more now as this time of year it gets quite chilly in the evenings so even if you put a jacket on that has no sleeves, it adds a little warmth to help you through the evening. 


Are you a lover of grey? Is there anything here that takes your fancy? 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love this wishlist! Grey is my favourite colour along with purple. I especially like those shoes and trousers.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is just great to wear all year :) thank for commenting!! Xo

      Delete
  2. Love this wishlist! Grey is my favourite colour along with purple. I especially like those shoes and trousers.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love grey- such a versatile colour! x
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it!! I wear it all through the year and can't get enough of it at the moment. xo

      Delete
  4. Love all your picks but I can never get enough slinky camis! :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So flattering and easy to wear! xo

      Delete