Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Designer Wish List



Being a home owner means that wish lists are often made and often nothing purchased from them for a while (but its nice to wish). I'm off to Bicester Village in the first weekend of May so have been doing a little searching around the higher end websites and totally falling for so many things...... So here is my high end wish list.

Valentino Rockstuds, just because they are just beautiful. Being everywhere on the internet right now and everyones mum and sister with them they have grown and grown on me. Would defo go for nude as I don't own any nude shoes and would be worn through the year. 

Saint Laurent small clutch, again a nude/cream colour and is more of a spring and summer item. I would go for this in black however this really caught my eye. Love the gold hard wear and long chain handle.

Burberry Mid Length Trench, such a classic and never gets old. Would go for the mid length due to my height as the mid would probably look long on me. I would wear this all year so would be a great investment. 

Kate Spade wallet, I am in desperate need of a new wallet and this is so pretty, sophisticated and timeless. So beautiful and I hope I find one like this at Bicester. 

Missoni crochet bikini, I'm a bit picky with swim suits but I love this two piece as it's something a bit different. Being crochet means you get a bit of a texture and no strap lines!

Mulberry French purse, taking a huge purse on a night out is effort and takes up all of the clutch bag chosen to go with your outfit. Again I'm a bit boring and like a good tan as well as a black purse. 

Pandora stacking ring, I only wear two silver rings at the same time. I am really into stacking and this ring I would wear on a middle finger or my other thumb.

So you can follow me on my designer shopping journey add me on Instagram: @JPOPPY88 

Do you have any designer wishes?

Happy hump day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bikini, such pretty colours and pattern! I have the pandora ring with little silver hearts all the way round with one gold one, it's so pretty I think I'd feel bad to stack one on top of it! Although I do love the pandora stacking trend, some of the combinations are beautiful. cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about stacking. I will have a look at what they have and see where that takes me :) xo

      Delete