Friday, April 17, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash



Better late than never they say and boy am I glad I finally got my hands of this beauty. Since having this little guy its taken over all of my other go to mascaras even They're Real which is a major fav of mine. 

The technology behind Roller Lash is the fab brush. I normally have to go over and over my lashes but with this, you just need to roll the handle and tadah! For someone like myself who has very stubborn lashes I normally curl them every day for them to hold a curl. I was so surprised to use Roller Lash having not curled my lashes prior to applying it.  The wand is designed to catch every lash, even the little ones and with a little wriggle it latches on and draws up the lashes to add that curl you normally only get from curling. Its jet black and water resistant which everyone knows has the best staying power, and for those that cry when they laugh *waves hands it helps.  

I've taken the advice from the Benefit website and applied it and used They're Real on top as it adds more volume and drama to the lashes. I tend to do this for evenings or nights out and just Roller Lash for the day time. But just don't cry whilst wearing it.....

Obviously I'm going to mention the packaging.... so cute and girly and the fact you can get it in a miniature means it can literally go everywhere with you! Such a plus.


Hope you all have a lovely day
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think i'm going to try it :)

    I'm running a GHD eclipse giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try it! I do like it, I think I just prefer the They're Real xo

      Delete
  2. I've only recently started purchasing things from benefit so this is a useful post and I'll keep an eye out for this product next time I go shopping :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's only been this year that I've properly dabbled with the brand. Can't believe how good their mascara are! Thanks for reading xo

      Delete