Thursday, April 23, 2015

A little Barry M haul

Pink Punch, Cotton, Prickly Pear, Matte Top Coat, Black
Back in the day I was always buying Barry M polishes as they were affordable and pretty good for the price. Recently I've noticed Barry M here there and everywhere, adverts, Instagram, Blogs and so on and thought I'd give a couple of their special ranges a go. 

Gelly High Shine- A nice thick consistency which makes the coverage great and only requires two coats. High shine and doesn't seem to chip much which is great for someone like me who types a lot. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the brush as its quite thin and is a little awkward to get the bottom of the nail straight. 

Matte Top Coat- This does exactly what it says. I went for the top coat as I didn't like the thought of restricting the shades I chose to just matte. Its gives such a different effect to your nails with the Matte effect and prefer for a night out along with the black!! Looks awesome.

Original- I was a little gutted I couldn't find a Gelly High Shine in black so had to go for the original formula. I find it a little harder to work with compared to the Gelly formula however still gives great coverage and only two coats required. 

All in all my love for Barry M polishes is certainly back and am loving all of these colours I've recently purchased. Next I want to get my hands on the fast drying ones!!!

Happy Friday, what Barry M polish is your favourite?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. lovely collection! I am addicted to BarryM nail polishes :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently got back into them and loving it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. love these colours, perfect for summer!
    Love Jen / enter my Mac giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Barry M nail polishes - most of my collection consists of their polishes! Love the hot pink colour :)

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the pink one is my favourite too!!! Xo

      Delete