Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Too young for anti-wrinkle products?


I've always wondered, what age is the right age to start using anti-wrinkle products. Is there a right age? Is it just when you start to notice lines appearing so dash out to get something that claims its anti-wrinkle and hope for the best. 

Whilst having a ganders around the sale stand in my local Fenwicks I spotted this lovely set for a great price of £24. Being a huge fan of the Caudalie beauty elixir so thought these would be worth it.

Having used these for a few weeks now I can honestly say that I am really enjoying them. The products have a little bit of a strange smell, but I look past that at all times. Out of the three products I use the serum in my skincare routine first. Being in a glass bottle and glass pipette it makes it feel very luxe. Quite a runny formula when compared to the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair however still smooths on with ease and leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft. The serum apparently helps correct and defend your skin from daily exposure to UV rays and pollution and contains hyaluronic acid to help with a plumping effect. 

Moving then onto the eye cream which helps diminish dark circles and helps to smooth the area around the eyes and lips. I have to say, it felt very strange applying this around my lips as well as my eyes but I am suffering a lot less with dry skin around my lips since using this!

Last but not least the Broad Spectrum Fluid . They say that this is a multi use product and once applied to the skin it is instantly smoother and more filled out. I have to agree with this statement as my skin feels so great afterwards I just want to touch the smoothness over and over but have to stop myself. 

All in all this set has been lovely to try out and with not be swapping back to my normal Estee Lauder just yet as I am starting to notice more overall smoothness to my skin. I'm not saying its just these guys thats doing that, but I guess my skin is liking something.

Have you tried anything from Caudalie before? Do you use anti-wrinkle products? Whats your opinion on them?

Thanks for reading
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Well, I assume when reaching 20's it's not too early to start using eyes area products for sure! Would love to try that Caudalie eye creme!

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started in ny twenties. When you think about it the earlier you start the better off your skin should be. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete