Monday, March 9, 2015

Suns out, nails out


The sun is out and the weather is glorious and what better time to start cracking out the bright nails. I received this lovely set for my birthday and am already in love with the orange neon shade which I am sporting at the moment (see my instagram: @JPOPPY88).

I've always been a fan of Nails Inc with my favourite shade of all time being 'Porchester square'. The consistency of Nails Inc is pretty good and tend to last a while chip free, however can vary from colour to colour. The Neon shade in this collection is quite thin and requires 3 coats, but the red shade is quite thick and only requires 2 coats so is very hit and miss.

The special effects shade is gorgeous and is so glittery it really is special. I like to put a good thick top coat on top otherwise it can be a little rough. And by just wearing this shade on your ring finger gives a special look. 

All in all Nails Inc is a great brand and with collection packs like this, it can really help to brighten up your look as the sun is now showing its face.

Happy Monday!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love all 3 colours!! They would definitely brighten up my day. :D
    Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They are so nice and perfect for this time of year :) xo

      Delete