Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday round up - 11 -


It's such a shame that this post has to be done early this weekend as my weekend is a good one, but you will see that next Sunday. This week has been another tough one at work and as it gets closer to the end of term I feel my energy levels really dropping, but the end is in sight! It's been a good blogging week and have been super organised and had about 6 posts scheduled. Love being head of the game.

1- Monday miniatures post was a hit with you guys which made me so happy as I am such a sucker for anything tiny and was hoping for others support on this addiction.
2- Nabbed this Ciate polish in Knickerbocker glory from TKMaxx the other day and boy am I glad I got it. Such a nice pinky red and matches my water bottle....loser.
3- Such a hard decision figuring out what LUSH bath product to use as they are all so good.
4- Dreaming of Paris and how I would love to go back sometime soon. Such a lovely picture.
5- Sharing my desk essentials with you. Obviously Costa coffee is one. 
6- Selfie from last weekend wearing my new Mac lip liner in Beet. Love this shade so much and has the lasting power of extra hold hairspray!! 
7- Feeling the exhaustion with school now and longing for easter holidays.
8- Re-discovering my love affair with the Loreal Nude Magique foundation, post here
9- The Look Fantastic box was delivered to work for my friend the other day which included some great products. I'm really thinking about joining another beauty box, but what one? 
10- Loving crumpets, egg and ham recently. Such a nice light lunch. 
11- This mug was a birthday present and a bloody good one. Trying to send myself positive vibes before leaving for work. 
12- My ASOS wishlist went up Friday as most people have just been paid and I know when this happens I create a wish list and heres mine. 


Hope your weekend has been lovely and if you fancy being nosy, head over to my instagram to see what my fun weekend has looked like :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It's always about this time in the year where i wish i could quickly get on a ferry and sail to Paris- such a beautiful place. I'm also on the lookout for a new beauty box so if you subscribe let me know what it's like!
    Jen,
    jennifers journal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will! I just really fancy signing up but not sure what one xo

      Delete