Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Re-discovering Loreal Nude Magique Foundation


Having been very obsessed with several different base products for a good few months now, some of my trusty friends had been forgotten about. Whilst digging through my base collection I came across the Loreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation £9.99, and the love affair reignited.

The thing that caught my eye about this when I originally bought it was the fact it claimed it was a 'Fresh Feel' and 'Weightless Bare' foundation. This always does the trick to catch my eye as I'm such a lover of anything I can apply and feel natural. 

The consistency is very watery and runny and annoyingly has just an open circle instead of a pump so its a bit tricky to get the correct amount out without dripping it or completely covering your brush with it. It has a slight oily feel off the skin an on and did put me off at first however isn't actually an issue with my oily sections. It's so easy to apply and is a pretty fast application. It sinks into the skin to create a look that is your skin but a little better. When I've just applied it, it does feel slightly greasy *stemming from the oily consistency and to get rid of I just apply a light dusting of powder. The lasting power of this product is great and even though I instantly thought that it would just slip off my skin, it hung around four hours until just before bed I went ahead with my evening routine *HERE and there is was, still on my face. I find on my skin that it does allow the natural oils to come out however still keeps the coverage you want. There is one issue I have with this product and that is spots! The day after using this I find I get a few under the skin spots which don't ever fully reveal themselves but stay under the skin for a while. This makes me sad as I do really enjoy wearing this but have to limit the amount of times I use it.

Overall I have much love for this Loreal foundation. Great price, easily available, good colour match and great lasting.

Are you a fan of light weight bases? Have you tried this or have any to recommend?

Thanks for reading
Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Weird, I have the same foundation but the packaging is different!

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? How weird. I bought a back up a while ago and have only just opened it so they might have changed the packaging xo

      Delete
  2. Weird, I have the same foundation but the packaging is different!

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete