Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Products Ioved in February


A new month and a new favourites post. A couple of these are old favourites however the rest are new this year or the end of last year and they've made such an impression that I had to feature them. So here it goes! 

Spotify: I've only started using this because of work really and for teaching dance it means that I can access so many different songs and not have to worry about buffering and all that, but for the last couple of months I have been loving it for personal use too. I think I've had the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack on repeat since I saw it in the cinema. It's been great to just search, not pay for it, not have to download it, and its yours in an instant. I am thinking of paying for it monthly which allows you to use spotify wherever you are without having to worry about wifi.....tempting....very tempting.

Bourjois Healthy Balance powder- £8.00:
I am still loving this powder! I can apply my make up in the morning and sweep a light dusting over my entire face to make everything set in place and it's still looking pretty good by the evening when I get home. I sometimes teach dance and even after a few lessons my face isn't as greasy as it normally is and doesn't clump on my skin at all. Trust me...such a great powder. 

Pixi Glow Tonic- £18.00:
I've already done a post of this exfoliating toner and can't stess enough what a difference it's made to my skin. My overall skin tone is actually pretty even for once, pigmentation has improved and hardly any breakouts and the feel of my skin is baby soft. You won't believe it until you try it and of course there are others similar, but for now this is being used everyday. 

Caudalie Beauty Elixir- £11.50:
On a trip to Brighton I make it a must to pop into the Space NK as its one of my favourites. The layout is nice, very helpful and friendly staff and it's located in my favourite town. I hadn't had this product for a month or so and saw it right by the till and decided to nab it without the boy seeing it being added to my basket. This is something that's just nice to have in your bag if you want a refresh, whether you feel a bit sick or whether you want to fix your make up this is just a great multi product you can rely on. I mostly use it for fixing my make up and refreshing through the day and it does a wonderful job. Light on the skin and has such a nice hit of fragrance, at £11.50 you might as well give it a go.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara- £7.99:
I must stress that my initial opinion on this mascara was the complete opposite to what it is now. I feel this mascara has changed my normal obsession with Loreal Telescopic into a more relaxed mascara obsession. There was a time when I refused to try other mascara as the Telescopic was the one for me *oh how I was wrong. After a few weeks of hating this mascara I was applying it one day when I realised that my eyelashes just looked awesome! Long,hold a curl, had great volume, no flakes, no transfer. I went on about my day from then till now using this product for the majority of days. It seems to have the same staying power as a waterproof however easier to take off. I am loving this so much. 

Clarins Face Self Tan- £20.00:
A while a go I was skeptic about this product, and whether it actually worked and went through quite a few months of leaving it at the back of the cupboard. However now I can safely say it does work and it is a lovely, hydrating way to lightly sun kiss your skin. I realised it actually worked by not tanning my face with my Bondi Sands and leaving it until I wash it off so I can see the difference between my face and body. The next night I then applied the Clarins all over my face, avoiding eye area and my eyebrows. You apply it just like any moisturiser and just leave it over night. By the morning my face looked pretty sun kissed, enough for it to not look ridiculous against my lightly tanned body. 

I haven't stopped using this at least once a week since December. Oh and the smell is to die for! Caramel wins everyone over.

Loreal Micellar Water- £4.99:
It was a nice surprise to have this in my stocking this christmas just gone. I hadn't used this micellar water for a while and completely forgot why I liked it. When comparing it to the Garnier micellar water it is incredibly similar. The Loreal one just does a better job at removing eye make up. The formula is different on the skin compared to the Garnier and just seems to break down make up quicker and with ease. I have loved getting back into this product and am still wanting to try Bioderma! *So late on the bandwagon...
Have you been loving any of these products? Let me know what your favourites are.

Much love!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. The Loreal Micellar Water looks really good for the price!

    Lydia // http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's totally a bargain and does a great job! Xo

      Delete
  2. Caudalie beauty elixir and Clarins Face Self tan are some of my faves too! That Pixi toner soundsike something I need to add to my daily routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure add it to your routine! Glad you like them too :) xo

      Delete
  3. Love it ! Followed u follow back if u can x
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thanks. Will check out your blog for sure xo

      Delete