Sunday, March 15, 2015

NARS Audacious lipstick in Grace



For those who know me know that I love a bold lip. Whether that's a red, pink, orange, pinky red I am there. When I opened this little beaut on my birthday from Tony I was instantly excited and speechless, I didn't know whether to take blog photos straight away so I could wear it that day. This is my first NARS lipstick and believe me won't be my last either. 

Grace is such a beautiful pinky coral colour and would suit so many skin tones.I love to wear this along with a peachy blushers and lashings of mascara....perfect. A full coverage lipstick from one glide and super soft and creamy formula which felt so luxe. The lasting power is crazy good and I've worn it from 9am-5pm before with no touch ups (including drinking and eating). The application of this lipstick is so easy there's no need to use a lip pencil. Even the packaging was luxe with its matte black exterior down to the magnetic close.

All in all this product is brilliant and I couldn't say enough great things about it. 

I am determined to extend my collection of NARS Audacious lipsticks very soon! Do you have any recommendations?

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I treated myself to one of these the other day and I think they are quite possibly my favourite lipsticks ever! Grace is such a beautiful shade, it looks really wearable too even though it seems pretty bright!

    pippibee.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so pretty and amazing for the spring/summer xo

      Delete
  2. this looks gorgeous! i have 1 nars audacious lipstick and i love it! Might have to get this one now!..

    sophheydoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been non stop looking on the website at what my next one will be xo

      Delete
  3. Love Nars products! This is a beautiful colour! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Yeah I know, so pretty! xo

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, this shade looks absolutely amazing! I always love the name of NARS products, they are just so fun :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy with this shade! I can't wait to get some more :) xo

      jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. This colour looks fab, wearable both day & night. I may have to do a little online shopping ;)
    Love your blog!
    Kirstyxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! And so long lasting you don't have to worry about it for ages :) xo

      Delete