Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My emergency handbag essentials



Being a bit of an organisation, bag swapping, OCD lass I have a few beauty bags within my one big handbag. These are the products I need through out the day. When I have chapped lips, dry skin, feel ill or have a spontaneous sleep over.

Sudocream *pr sample- This is great for chucking in your handbag and such a versatile product. I use it mostly on my knuckles as I have quite bad dermatitis which can get quite sore. It's hard to squeeze the product out of the tube but once you get it out and rub it in its all worth it. On bad days when my knuckles are flakey, this really helps to smooth it out and also calm down the redness and soreness.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir- £11.50-  I feel this has feature in too many posts recently but it really does deserve the hype. What's good for Victoria Beckham is good for anybody and she is a big fan of this product. I use this when I feel a bit greasy and sweaty after a long day at work or even to just refresh my make up if I'm going out straight after work.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream- £22.10 for 50ml-  A little bit of a miracle. I mostly use this on my lips when they need some love and attention. It's super thick and has a bit of a funny smell but everyone looks past that as it does such a good job. It's a great prep for lipstick as it soaks into your lips well and prevents cracks and build up in the dry skin.


This Works Sleep Balm- £12- I know this is for bed time however sometimes when I feel a little anxious or stressed I apply this to my wrists, rub it in and rub around my ears and under my chin. Smelling this lovely relaxing lavender scent really does do the trick to transport me to my happy place. It's great to have it on me incase of an impromptu sleep over. 


So they were the products that I keep in my little Cath Kidston bag just incase. Do you carry any products like this with you?

Much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment