Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday miniatures



There's something about miniature/travel sized products that make you think 'oh yeah that's handy for...sometime when I'll need it', to which I am a huge sucker for.  Nowadays lots of brands sell well known items but half the size, and in my opinion Benefit have some of the cutest miniatures which just draw me in as they are too cute to pass up.

As we all know Benefits packaging is what tops them off as a brand. Your never disappointed with what it looks like and lets face it, packaging is something we notice and take into consideration. So pretty, sleek and girly it's right up any beauty lovers alley. 

Do we really need the same products but in a smaller size? - probably not, but it can come in handy for the times when you have a small bag or are going on holiday. 

Is it a necessity? - probably not but again, comes in handy. 

Are we just being greedy? Maybe not greedy but organised? *says this with a taken-aback tone.


Are you addicted to miniatures too? Whats your favourite?
Happy monday :)

xoxo


* All products featured were gifted to me at an event featured in a post linked HERE.

14 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog, really liking it!

    I actually love Benefit mini's, I just coo over them cause they're so cute!! They're great for when you want to try a few products but don't wanna splash out on the full size!

    xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly that! Thanks sweet, means a lot :) xo

      Delete
  2. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely post though,
    adding you to my favorites..

    Anyway have a good day!

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thanks! Thanks so much for checking my blog out, means a lot.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ooh I have the mini porefessional! I'd love the mini high beam. I'm addicted to highlighter. I am a STAR. I think Bene fit makes the best minis!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miniatures are definitely not a necessity but they are sooo cute! I love the Porefessional primer!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And are too cute to pass up :) xo

      Delete
  5. I have a slight obsession with mini's!!!! It's because they look so cute.

    I've done a post on this and love many products from Benefit.

    How are you finding the roller mascara compared to the BADgal mascara?

    www.prettylittlestatement.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the Roller Lash and have to say I think I do prefer it to BADgal. xo

      Delete
  6. loving your pictures and also loving Benefit items

    I am following you :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cool post
    i like your blog following you.
    Nice photos on your blog as well.
    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks, enjoy your weekend. xXx

    ReplyDelete