Thursday, March 19, 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecters





Being so popular with countless bloggers all over the internet this has become such a cult Clarins lip product. Having six shades in the collection they most definitely have one for everybody. They can be worn on their own or as a prep on your lips which is super handy. The colour pay off is very sheer but gives off enough colour that allows your shade to be seen. 

What do I think?:
Not being a fan of lip glosses I was a little apprehensive as to whether I would actually enjoy and get on with using it. To my surprise it isn't thick and gloopy like the standard gloss I've tried. It's quite sheer and light on the lips and gives such a lovely sheer colour that just looks kinda natural. Clarins claim that these make your lips look smooth, soft, plump and fuller-looking. I have to agree that my lips did look smooth and fuller than normal however on me it didn't last for long. Lasting all of an hour I had to re-apply the product a few times whilst being out. This is understandable as its a gloss and isn't something that is long lasting. 

Over all I do like this product for a natural sheen on the lips. Personally I don't really understand the crazy hype over it but I guess thats because I'm a lipstick lover and not so much gloss. Having said this it is going to be something I leave in my bag along with the rest of the lip products I seem to carry around everyday, as its such an easy to wear shade that you can just slap it on in those times when you need a lip pick me up. 

Happy friday guys
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. It’s a really great post! Can’t wait to see the next one!)
    And I like your blog very much!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colour :)

    I'm running a GHD eclipse giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so good! Of course! I'll check it out xo

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous - I love Clarins products and so far they've never let me down - skincare or makeup! Will be looking into this!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great product and the more I use it the more I understand why everyone loves it. I'm just more of a lipstick person I think xo

      Delete
  4. OMG, your nails are beautiful! I love the colour! 😍
    www.cosmeticsandbump.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete