Thursday, March 26, 2015

ASOS Fashion Friday wants



I am still grasping onto some birthday money as I am really stuck on what to buy. Having a lot of fashion on my list and in desperate need of clothes that fit me, I feel clothes are the most sensible items to purchase with this money. I thought it would be nice to share with you guys what I currently have on my wishlist and see what your fav pick are. 

Would love to hear below what items you like the most, or the items you might also be purchasing.


Your Eyes Lie ripped jeans £38.00 Yoga now, Wine later £25.00 , Mango wide leg culottes £39.99 , Boyfriend sweat £20.00 Oversized scarf £18.00 , Weekday blouse £35.00 , Cold shoulder cami £18.00 Palma pointed heels £30.00, Crepe duster jacket £60.00


Much love and thanks!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. amazing post !!!!

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I really love the your eyes lie ripped jeans! There beautiful! And my other two faves are the weekday blouse! And cold shoulder Cami. May consider buying these myself haha!

    Cosmeticsandbump.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jeans too! Need it all in my life :) Thanks for commenting love xo

      Delete