Friday, February 6, 2015

Why the red cheeks?


Because of the spontaneous fashion post on Wednesday I thought I would do a beauty related one today to make up for it. 

For years now I have suffered with the 'rosy cheek, british rose' face. I can remember being in school and other kids calling me 'rosy giggles' because of how much my face went red. To this day this still happens but I have had a product by my side for so long now that keeps me under control.

This stuff has been in my make up collection for so many years now. I love it and can't possibly walk out the door without it on. Obviously it doesn't completely get rid of red cheeks, but because of the green shade of the liquid it helps to really calm it down. It's just something that makes you feel a bit more at ease when going into any social occasion that you might get embarrassed, laugh too much, trip over the list goes on. 

I only apply it on my cheeks as that is the place where I am the most red. It's a nice consistency and acts as a good primer for your foundation or tint depending on what tales your fancy that day. Sometimes if you are having a dry skin day it can clump your dry skin together which isn't nice, but that just makes you more on the ball with your skincare routine. 

If you suffer with the dreaded 'red cheek' situation then this should be your next purchase.

Happy Friday my lovely followers!
See you Sunday for a round up post :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment