Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday round up - 8 - It's a long one!


Half term has been lovely and a lot of picture taking. Lots of meeting friends, the cinema, food and just some me time. You don't realise how little time you give to just yourself when you get wrapped up in life/work. Small things like taking a 2 hour bath the other evening, knowing I didn't have anything to do or wake up for the next day was heavenly. If you didn't already know I've been doing a post a day through the half term week and have loved every minute and am so overwhelmed by the support from you guys as the views on my blog and blog posts have been rising and rising. Makes me so happy knowing people are enjoying what I ramble on about *tells myself to stop rambling now. Here's my half term round up!

1- Brighton #OOTD. Post HERE. I love going to Brighton, even if it is a day trip and not a long weekend or something. There's always place to go, things to see and lots of yummy food to eat that I can actually eat *stupid intolerances.

2- If your'e vegan or just dairy free you will love PizzaMe in Brighton. The cheesiest dairy free pizza I've ever had. Defo a must for anyone. As you can see Tony had meat and every on his so they cater for all. Bit of a walk out of the town but so worth it. And, they deliver!!

3- Had to go and see what all the fuss was about didn't I, and as a huge cinema fan I couldn't say no. 50 shades was exactly what I thought it would be like. A bit cheesy, quite rude and to the point and a little heart string pull may of occurred towards the end. It's one of those that your just interested in how they have created a film version, and for those who haven't read the book....where have you been?

4- Some treats I may of *definitely purchased at the SpaceNK in Brighton. In fact I wore this lip product on a night out last night and it was awesome so a review is on its way!! Does anyone have any other shades as I would defo be up for buying more. I love the Caudalie spray.... its just one of those I don't like to be without.

5- PANCAKE DAY!! Of course mine were dairy free and snuck some caramel spread on there as well, which btw I am so addicted to I have it everyday ..... bye bye teeth. I do enjoy pancakes and would really like to enjoy them more often but because of work I don't really have the time ti make them. May have to make it a Sunday thing. What did you have on your pancakes?

6- As most young girls I had the Olsen twins films on VHS and DVD. Used to be totally obsessed with them. Now they have grown into such gorgeous women I find myself looking to them for make up and style inspo. I mean this picture just says it all. Wish I could pull off such an on point dark eye like that. 

7- Having a break from my marking school work day and having a walk along the sea. I am lucky enough to live extremely close to this lovely sea side town and don't go down there enough. Myself and my other teacher friend took a nice walk with a peppermint tea in hand and had a lovely catch up. We might have popped into the old sweet shop too *might? I most certainly bought 100grams of sherbet pips and ate the lot within an hour.

8- A bath is not the same without a Lush product. I had this left over from Christmas and fancied a sweet bath so gave it a whirl around the bath and it transformed into candy heaven. No matter whether your male of female I think that everyone has a soft spot for snow fairy, and products like these that mean you can have multiple bubble baths is just a god send. 

9- A make up look for a normal 'day off' day. I love seeing side by side what make up can do to transform yourself. I always find it so fascinating how eyebrows really do make or break the look, and if you have bad brows it can bring everything down with them. One product I used which I'm finding I'm loving more and more is the Boujois Healthy mix foundation. Such great coverage and finish.

10- Is it ok to love white jeans? I feel this is a similar situation as to what roll necks *turtle necks have attached to them. Some people love them, some people hate them. I used to really not be a fan however I'm seeing more and more people braving them and love how they look. I didn't buy these ones as the Leigh jeans in Topshop don't do much for me so am on the hunt for a good pair... any suggestions?

11- Eastenders had their big live week over half term which was perfectly timed with half term. Being a huge fan and same with the boyf we made a night of the big reveal and cooked up some great tasting BBQ fajitas. Was anyone disappointed that it was Bobby? We were :(

12- The Intolerant Wife is a must for anyone suffering with intolerances! Post to come.

13- Still on a suit hype and need this Missguided one in my life. Love navy and pinstipes so really this is the perfect one for me!! I would love to style it and mix it up between day and night, heels and flats, trainers and boots. I'm excited and haven't even got it yet haha.

14- My morning routine and evening skincare routine have had their own posts. Go check them out if your a skincare fan, or whether you fancy a nose because you are wanting to change up your routine. 

15- I went a bit nuts in River Island. Rings rings rings are all I'm thinking about with regards to accessories. Loving wearing multiple on both hands. Does anyone know how to stop costume jewellery going green on your skin though? I must have clammy hands.... eeeeuuuuuuwwwwww.

16- Had a night out in London's Kanaloa yesterday for a good friends birthday. Had our own section and everything! I was in prosecco heaven and the tunes kept on coming. Totally recommend you going if your looking for a good night out.


WOW that was a long one. Thanks so much for anyone that takes the time to read this mammoth post. And again, thank you all for supporting me and stopping by everyday this week! Next week it will be back to the regular *Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. 

See you then!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment