Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday round up -7-



I am so happy that last week is over for a few reasons. Number one, I was so ill *cold/flu and kept dragging myself into work day after day which just lengthened the week and made it feel like forever. Number two, any other teacher will agree that last week of term is hard as both you and the students are incredibly tired and have had enough. Number three, its now half term!!!!

Some of you will already know that I have planned a post a day over half term which I have been so excited about so I hope you all enjoy that. Anyway heres what I've been upto this week.

1- In an attempt to make myself feel better hoping that when I woke up Monday I would be 100% *wishful thinking I made myself a dairy free marble cake. I actually ate the majority of the cake...woops but it was so nice. I just used a Sainsbury's recipe (which will actually be a post this week) and just changed some of the ingredients to dairy free ones and it turned out great.

2- Loving scrolling through endless amounts of tumbler photos *mostly make up and fashion and came across losts of MAC pictures. These lipsticks look like such nice shades and I will be adding to my lipstick collection over the half term....MAC haul warning?

3- A little Bourjois haul I treated myself to. I never used to be much of a fan of Bourjois but recently have really been getting into their products, especially the velvet liquid lipsticks. Just good quality drugstore make up! I am so impressed with the pressed powder *bold statement alert, I don't think I will want anything different again.

4- Lusting over Acne clothes all day every day. On a trip to London to get my Bridesmaid dress altered and popped into Liberty's for my sister to do some research for uni. I just love the clothes and a pair of their jeans is something that if I ever had in my possession would make me so happy. 

5- There isn't a day that goes by without seeing a Jenners face. Please don't take this as though I'm complaining as I'm not, they are so beautiful and get so much make up and fashion inspo from them. Kylie always has the most perfect looking make up and would love to wake upto to lips like hers.

6- Having bleached hair is such high maintenance and this Loreal trio helps out so much. I've done a whole post on them HERE so go check it out :)

7- Living a dairy free life isn't too bad, but as soon as the sun comes out and everyone walks along the beach with their ice cream cones I will soon become very negative towards the whole thing. I do have my own tubs of dairy free ice cream but it's not the same. Anyone else feel my pain??

8- Wearing my Daniel Wellington watch day after day. Love it so much and am getting a restless feeling like I must...get...more??? A rose gold one would top my collection off amazingly.

9- My morning face for you all from yesterday straight after applying my mascara of choice for the day. No matter how many other mascaras I try I always go back to the Loreal Telescopic. The brush is my favourite, the formula is my favourite, the power of the product is my favourite and nothing can come between us....or can it?

10- My valentines day face was very simple, quick and easy. Going on a school trip instead of doing romantical things with the boyfriend was not ideal however I had offered and simple make up that would last the day had to be done. Post HERE

11- The school trip I went on was to the six nations! How cool!! Tony was very jealous but in his words 'fair play' and that gave me the ok to say yes to going. It was amazing and my first Twickenham experience, and I will make sure its not my last. My dad has always played rugby and Tony does so I've always been around it and enjoy it a lot. I hope England make the final!!

12- Waking up to my baby boy right in front of my face had to be put on instagram. Anyone else have a cat who does this? As much as it's cute, it's kind of annoying and hair gets everywhere haha. *Catladyproblems.

I hope you have all had an awesome week, and all you fellow teachers and students enjoy your half term!!

Stand by for my daily posts :)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. cute
    nice post dear
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Ahhh I love Kylie Jenner too :)

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete