Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday round up -6-



Another week and we are here again, a Sunday round up. Sundays are my most fav day of the week as it revolves around food, chilling and tv *or in my case Netflix. Enjoy the post, and if you don't already follow me on Instagram, what are you waiting for?! (@JPOPPY88).

1- My skin is super happy when I use this Una Brennan mask, and whenever I use it I can't stop touching my face it feels that smooth and soft. It does such a great job of clearing out *super gross* your dirty pores and leaves your face looking spick and span as it's jam packed with ingredients your skin loves.

2- Date night at the cinema to see Big Hero 6 which I have to say was brilliant! We sat amost a room of children and their parents and laughed our heads off. Some are saying its better than Frozen? Hmmm I'm not sure but was an all round feel good film, totally worth going to see. 

3- My lips are not happy at the moment and is a tad frustrating when you love wearing lipstick the amount that I do. This Nuxe balm has been helping lots for during the day at work and is really smooth and buttery so does a good job of caking my lips in moisture. I'm so happy I bought this in the stick form as its so quick and easy to use.

4- Seems that my constant mission is to find the best eyeliner out there. One that doesn't rub off, one that doesn't transfer onto my lid and so on. I was extremely disappointed with how the Collection eyeliners came out on nye. I am continuing to try them out, but compare to the Revlon one they definitely loose. 

5- A small collection of items I would like from Whistles. No matter what time of year there is always a good amount of items I'm lusting over. I am trying to re-organise my clothes due to being ill, loosing weight and my clothes not fitting so am determined to re-stock mostly from Whistles.....I can wish.

6- This Candy Mountain bubble bar *Seasonal is so yummy and the amount of bubbles it makes is the most I've ever seen. My bath took me back 20 years when I was a kid surrounded by bubbles. Thanks lush for creating these excellent products making bath time fun.

7- I don't need to say anymore than.....this is so true!

8- Had me claws done as a little Friday treat to myself. Wasn't overly happy with the price but oh well I got what I wanted. I haven't had acrylic nails for ages now and do have a soft spot for them. I am planning on having them for a month or so then having them taken off to allow then to breath and grow strong again. 

9- A product I have trusted for years and years now I eventually shared with the world. I've always had really red cheeks and this is N7 product sorts the problem out the best of anything I've tried before. No matter if I laugh too much or whether I am crying or get embarrassed my face lights up light the stop light. You need this product in your life I all of this sounds familiar.

10- Playing dress up in COS. Literally my second fav shop as well as Whistles. I ended up buying the cape thing as it was a bargain in the sale. Really wanted the rest but had to draw the line somewhere and didn't have the next size down in the trousers. Someone post a COS gift voucher through my door please!!

11- The most beautiful store in London? Liberty is one of my most favourite stores to visit when in London as it has everything under one roof. The beauty hall is so nice and welcoming and obviously I tend to spend quite a bit of time in there. On this occasion we had to investigate finishings to garments for some research my sister is doing for her final year at uni. I fell in love with a Christopher Kane dress that was just perfection.....

12- I feel proud this is only the second food picture of the group! Gluten free and dairy free lunch for myself, mother and sister *allergies our us we should be called. Bella Italia was great and really did the job for filling us up ready for more walking and shopping, shopping and walking. We went to the one round the corner from Liberty and it was heaving but luckily got a table pretty quick! 

Hope you've all had a super weekend! 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So glad I found a blog. I like the sound of the mask in number 1 - what skin type do you have? x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! I'm combination. Have oily parts, dry and break out hot spots. The mask is great! xo

      Delete
  2. Nice post dear
    Thanks for sharing
    New post on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/red-winter.html

    ReplyDelete