Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday round up -5-


1- Chi Chocolate Coconut water is so nice! I randomly bought a few bottles in Whole foods in London the other weekend as they were on offer. So yummy....... Can get a bit sickly but such a nice, dairy free, healthier option to having a milkshake.

2- Was stuck mid week on what colour to paint my nails and completely forgot I had North Audley Street by Nails Inc. A nice dark plumy brown and looks awesome on. I'm getting slightly frustrated with my nails at the moment and fancy getting some acrylics *knowing full well that they are bad for your nails but just easy, especially typing and using my hands a lot.

3- Thought I would share my nighttime routine with everyone. As soon as I get into bed I apply some lip balm and crack open my book. I always apply some lip product before bed as my lips really suffer and I find this is the best way for me to sort out the problem. I'm loving this book at the moment, you can't go wrong with a SK book.

4- Been enjoying yoga sessions at the gym with my mum for a while now. The leader is lovely and works you so hard. I'm enjoying taking part in yoga classes mostly to relax but also to get some sort of exercise. Since getting a little ill last year I haven't been as active as I used to be, so yoga is now my thang.

5- I always wake up as late as possible and am always in a rush with my make up. Extra time in bed is a must compared to anything else so thought I would dedicate a post to my quick make up choices. But then weekends are a different story and I enjoy slapping it on then. Post HERE.

6- Exactly how I felt mid-day at work on Friday. And I would love a british bulldog one day.

7- A lush bath... you can't go wrong. I had never tried this bath bomb and got it in a Christmas selection so thought I'd give it a go. It was amazing. Totally transformed my bath into a gorgeous glittery galaxy and was so relaxing and smelt amazing.

8- A Saturday trip into town is nothing without a shop around in Boots. Not everything in the basket was for me, I dragged my mum and sister in there too in which they were influenced with some purchases. Can't wait to try the face powder!! No doubt a post will be up soon.

Hope you've all had a great weekend.  I also hit 100 followers on here during the week and was so thrilled. Thank you all so much for your support. To say a little thank you I only have two weeks till I break up for half term and was thinking about treating you all to a post everyday of that half term week! What do you think? If you have any posts you would like me to do, comment below :)

Much love!
xoxo

2 comments: