Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Loreal hair care saviours


Thank goodness I was lucky enough to receive this as a Christmas present as my hair has definitely needed the love and care this has given it. I've used the 'Mythic oil' before and have gone through a whole large bottle so before I even started on this trio I knew I would love them.

I use this before shampooing and on damp hair. I listen to songs whilst in the shower and know that after two songs I can rinse it out and shave my legs to pass the time. My hair can get quite greasy easily so never apply this midway up and just apply it from the middle down as this is my weakest and damaged area. It smells so luxurious and really does help to leave it very nourished and smooth. It is made up of avocado, argan and grapeseed oil and makes a noticeable difference when washing my hair with shampoo after, as normally my hair is a tangled knotty mess. But with this I can wash it nicely and with ease.

I have to be careful not to go over board with the whole silky soft and smooth hair and more so than not I actually have greasy hair. I can't use this shampoo on the same day I use the masque otherwise a grease fest is created. However this comes in handy when I have a week where I forget or can't be bothered to stand around the shower for 3 minutes so need something mid week to replenish it. This obviously has the same sort of smell as the other products and actually is a very similar consistency to the oil. I've only used this once every two weeks as it is very powerful and definitely does what it says.

This stuff is a miracle. For people like myself who get their hair lightened this really is a life saver and allows us to have shiny soft hair like it had never been touched with bleach. I run this through the mid to ends of my hair before drying and after and helps to leave it smelling delicious, shiny, silky smooth and manageable. As with the other products it is very rich and have to be careful not to use too much but boy is this product dreamy. For some of you this might sound gross but I only wash my hair twice a week and some weeks when I forget to use this I can tell the difference instantly as my hair just knots as soon as water gets to it so make a note to defo use it the next time.

Have you used any of these products before? What do you think of them?
Happy wash you hair Wednesday! 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. A hairdresser once used the Mythtic Oil on my hair and I was amazed at how good it was! My hair loved it and I’ve been meaning to pick it up for myself ever since. I think I need to get my ass in to gear and go and buy it!!

    Hayley xo | Sailor Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! Yes do go get yourself some :) Thanks for reading and commenting xo

      Delete
  2. I've not tried these before but they sound great! Lovely review :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Yes they are great. Defo give them a go if you get the chance xo

      Delete
  3. I've never tried this collection which is shocking because I love hair oils! Great review xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! It's for sure worth a try :) xo

      Delete