Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fashion Friday - Recent inspo


Recently I've been soooo inspired by some new blogs that I've discovered recently. I have NEVER been that adventurous with my fashion sense and style but right now I'm feeling like experimenting with my clothing choices and I have to say..... It's mostly down to the following blogs:

We are Twinset: I only stumbled across this blog a few weeks ago but they have already made such an impact on my fashion confidence. They look awesome all the time. I say they, the blog is run by two twins who use the same item and style it in different ways. Such a genius idea. Sometimes they wear items that I feel I definitely couldn't pull off, but I have to thank them as the only reason I bought culottes last week was because of them. 

Beautycrush:
Having been a follower of hers for years now I have always admired Sam's individuality. She mixes up girlie, grunge, and edgy and laid back altogether and always looks effortlessly cool. I love the way Sam wears shirt dresses and a normal oversized shirt as a dress, it just looks so great on her. Always manages to make me add something to my wish list.

Little Fashbird:
Danielle dresses so clean cut and being a stylist she looks like what I would love for someone to dress me up like. I especially like her wishlists and collective style posts. It's a great way to help me to figure out if theres anything I feel like pushing the boat out and purchasing to make me look a bit more up to date. She just has something that makes me interested in her and what she's wearing at the moment as I know I will need it. 

I Dress Myself:
Having a similar style to Sammy from Beautycrush Yanin is just effortlessly cool, lots of oversized, knits, ripped jeans and such nice pairs of boots. I get a little tom boy from her which I love and being someone who lives in jeans I can really appreciate her laid back sense of style.

Such a nice group of blogs that I check out every single day at the moment. Totally loving all of them for similar and different reasons. 

Do you follow any of these? Or do you have any to recommend? 

Happy Friday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These bloggers have an amazing sense of style they give me a lot of inspiration!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete