Saturday, February 21, 2015

Evening skincare routine


It's time for the next instalment of my skincare routine posts. As you can see a few of these products were featured in my morning routine so I will just link that post when I mention those products.

Step 1- 'Rimmel Just Let it Go' This is a great eye make up remover and works hard on tough waterproof mascara. It feels very similar to the Clinique eye make up remover but obviously a cheaper version. I like to use this on a couple of cotton pads to get the majority of my eye make up off.

Step 2- 'Garnier Micella Cleansing Water' I take this all over my face to take off any make up for just the days sweat and whatever has made it to my face. Great at taking off make up and acts like a pre cleanse. Morning routine HERE.

Step 3- 'Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish' As you saw in my morning routine, this is my chosen cleanser. I do need to get a new one so suggestions below would be great. It does the job without anything super duper special. It cleanses your skin, takes off any let over make up and is kind and gentle to your skin, what more do you want?

Step 4- 'Pixi Glow Tonic' Is one of my favourite steps in my evening routine. You can really feel this product working and has done wonders for my skin. My skin has been literally glowing, plump, tight, blemish free *even the under the skin ones. It's also helped even out my skin tone and is a step now that I can't believe I have gone without for so long. Post HERE on exfoliating toners.

Step 5- 'REN Clarifying Tonerprevious post HERE. I like to use this straight after the acid toner to just neutralise my skin again and to calm it down. I swipe this all over the face however missing out the eyes.

Step 6-  'Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair' I love this stuff so so much! I've used it for years now and literally feel that content with it I'm not fussed about trying out another serum. If I have a small break out this seems to sort it out before it gets out of hand. Its seriously hydrating and my skin feels lovely after applying it. Overall it's just a nice product to use and one I will always go back to.

Step 7- 'Estee Lauder Advanced Eye Repair' Obviously I can't tell if this works yet as I'm only 27 and have used it for 2 years but I just enjoy it. Soothing but not fresh so it's quite relaxing to apply this before bed and feels very luxurious and hydrating. I could probably go without using an eye cream but for now, this is doing a great job.

Step 8- 'Yes to Carrots Night Cream' Another Yes To product, what can I say I like a good old 3 for 2. I'm not overly fussed about this product and have been flitting through 3 different night creams but this is the one I'm using the most. It just feels like a normal moisturiser, nothing special about how it makes my skin feel. It leaves my skin feeling quite greasy and doesn't soak into my skin very quickly. It does a good job of making my skin feel soft and moisturised however I am certainly on the look out for something that gives that little bit more.

Do you use any of these products? I love skincare and am all for trying news products so would love to hear your recommendations. 

Much love!
xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Micellar! It's always part of my routine :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great! Does what it says on the tin xo

      Delete
  2. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I will head over at some point :)
      xoxo

      Delete