Saturday, February 14, 2015

A simple, quick Valentines face


I'm not actually spending Valentines day with my boyfriend as I'm off on a school trip to watch England play in the six nations which is pretty cool. Tony being a rugby player himself was all for me going.

I gave myself a lay in today so had to make my face presentable in case I had to be included in any school trip pictures or if I met Martin Johnson I would so ask him for a selfie! 

My quick Valentines face:

I wanted to go for something that would last and that would just make me look a bit more fresh and awake. The Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation is such a great base. I only need to use one pump which covers my whole face nicely and gives a lovely fresh in the middle coverage. I obviously apply this with a Real Techniques brush but today have gone for the buffing brush for a bit of a lighter application and finish. 

For the little details like the brows I am using my trusty Soap and Glory Archery as this never fails me. Natural look, easy to apply, quick to apply and lasts all day. However not when I forget I have done my brows and itch them......this happens often.

The Benefit tint I've gone for on my cheeks and lips for tiny bit of colour. Its a shade of pink that gives you an instant re-fresh for a pretty girlie look (perfect for valentines).

Eyes are my thing. I love mascara and trying to make my eyes look bigger is THE thing I am always trying to do. Loreal False Lash Telescopic is my trusty partner in crime when it comes to lashes. Just two coats and my lashes are huge, long and full and am always getting asked what false lashes I'm wearing. And to help me out with the bigger eye look I am totally hooked on this nude eyeliner from Rimmel. Just using this on the water line makes my eyes look bigger and no red in sight.

So there it is. My quick Valentines simple yet cute make up look.

What products will you be using today?

Have a lovely one, and come on England!!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. these are lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/statement-necklace-with-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Everybody loves a quick and simple look xo

      Delete
  2. Soap & Glory Archery is such a good eyebrow pencil I swear by it for a drugstore product!
    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see the outcome of your quick apply like a photo, especially since I'm a sucker for eye makeup so it"d be nice to see yours. But some of us are camera shy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I'm awaiting a new camera which hopefully will be soon. But I will do a make up look next week. xo

      Delete