Monday, February 9, 2015

A Bourjois mini haul


Who doesn't love a Boots deal? Well Bourjois had one of their own in Boots recently and of course, it had to be done. There were a few things from Bourjois I wanted to try and managed to get two of the three and a little something extra so I was certainly a happy bunny.

Sharpener- £3.49: I've needed a new sharpener for a while now and wanted one with a large and small hole. This had both and in a small container so you can store the sharpening's in if you aren't near a bin which I quite enjoy. Being a lovely girly bright pink also adds to me picking this up. Have used it loads and really glad I got one.

Healthy balance powder- £8.99: Having heard so much about this powder *especially from Lily and Anna I knew that when my current powder had finished I had to pick it up and give it a go. I can't comment too much on it yet and obviously there will be a post on it sometime soon but it is really nice and I am enjoying it. It is quite fragranced along the same lines as the healthy mix foundation which is fruity and fresh. A bonus to this product is that it has a mirror inside! Now how many times do we need a handy compact mirror?!

Rouge edition velvet- £8.99: 'Frambourjoise' is my newest rouge edition lip product and boy is this a nice shade. More of a dusky raspberry I am so in love with it. It has a matte finish but stays velvety smooth and lasts for hours, through food and drink! These are amazing and sometime in the future I do feel I will own the complete collection because I love them so much.

Are you feeling love for Bourjois at the moment? What do you use or want?

Happy Monday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you like it and thank you so much for following. Of course I'll check it out :) xo

      Delete