Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday round up - 4 -


This week has been crazy for me for many reasons. Work has been nuts with observations and so on. The outcome was brilliant so put me in an amazing mood for the rest of the week, and turned out to be an awesome week and weekend. Enjoy my extra long fun week :)

1- My love for soya Starbucks drinks is forever growing, and now they do a caramel sugar free syrup..... my hot chocolates are banging.

2- New Japanese restaurant has opened in the city near where I live and it is amazing. I feel I will no longer have an urge to visit Wagamamas as this is so authentic, yummy and a good price.

3- Last minute tickets purchased for Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I was not disappointed at all. Considering I've wanted to see this for so long my excited was so high half an hour before going in. Review up tomorrow by the way!

4- Having bad skin times? Well this is my new saviour. I love the way this Aesop mask helps to smooth my skin and help eliminate spots and dryness.

5- Yoga with Adriene is great! Whether your new to it or not its lovely to take part for relaxation purposes or for fitness. I've been attending yoga and pilates classes for a few weeks now and as my boyfriend was working overtime on Saturday, he needed the car so this video was so handy.

6- My latest fashion friday post all on 'That dress'. Every girl has a dress that they always know will look good for various occasions. Go check out the post HERE!

7- Nail and Mac cosmetics inspo pic!! Next weekend I will go get my nails done for sure. Recently my nails have been horrible and short and I have just had enough.

8- Baby boy Sammy. He's such a poser and as I'm such a cat lady I have to upload a picture of him often.

9- Being dairy free is hard sometimes and this picture was really working on breaking me well and truly. Come on... this look so amazing!

10- Exfoliating toners are my new love, and my skin has never felt so good. If you haven't tried anything like this before you most certainly should. Check out my post HERE with all the details.

11- lily Pebbles Brookies are amazing, especially for dairy free people like myself. I make these gluten free also so my sister can eat them as well. They are great and so easy to make. I have linked up LPBrookie recipe HERE.

12- Amazing steak wraps with heaps of vegan cheese. Yummmmmmmmmmm. So into rocket right now too and have it with everything!


Thanks for stopping by!
Tomorrow, my Charlie and the Chocolate factory musical review :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment