Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday round up -3-

Another week gone, and it's consisted of my fav things...most of it anyway.

1- The life of a teacher....One of my new years resolutions was to keep evenings and weekends work free. But that changed as soon as things started to hot up. After Monday I will be back on the resolution band wagon and will have my evenings to myself and the boy.

2- A post I have wanted to write since December. Even though I always bang on about red lipstick and orange red I am such a sucker for pink. Typically girly of me but pink just attracts me. One of my first MAC lipsticks was a pink and ever since my love for them is still strong, but comes in waves of when I reach for them.

3- A day trip out with the other half. A yummy smoothie from M&S and some dividers for my project life, I was a happy bunny. I am desperate to make my project life a piece of art so will be stocking up on supplies and booking fun things to do.

4- Real Techniques brushes are the one!!! You can't go wrong, and because I love them so much, I created a whole post on them. There isn't a RT brush I don't like and that isn't worth it. If you don't have them in your life. What are you waiting for??? Go to Boots asap!

5- Foxcatcher was such a great film. Insanely deep and phycological, it's a must see this year for sure! Enough said.

6- Woopsie, Saturday shopping with the mumma. Got some dreamy peep toe shoes from Whistles and spent my Christmas vouchers in Topshop on some jeans and a jumper. I need to start buying clothes and shoes that are of better quality. The dream is just to have Topshop, Whistles and COS in the wardrobe..... that's the dream.

7- Lush help to create the best baths. I am so excited to try some of the valentines products. The unicorn bubble bar btw looks amazingly fun and cute!!

8- Babycham is so vintage and cool and as someone who is slightly obsessed with the 50's. I can't drink much alcohol because of my Crohns but can managed one of these every now and again if I let it go slightly flat.

Here's to another week!!!

Happy Sunday evening my awesome lovely followers :)
xoxo


2 comments: