Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday round up -2-


Another week has shot by and before we know it, it will be February....... Sorry, but it had to be said. I had some great feedback from you lovely lot about my first Sunday round up and how much you liked the style of post, so its here again. Hope you enjoy what my week has consisted of.

From left to right:


1- My first fashion post all on my new boots that Santa was kind enough to get me. I love them both equally and it upsets me that I can't wear them more during the week because of work, but weekends I can't get them off my feet. Go check the post out HERE !

2- Having to cut out dairy from my diet I often have to buy vegan food. It was hard to get used to as it does taste different, especially the sheese (cheese) but its not something I can ignore so its my life now. These chocolate bars are the best vegan chocolate ever. It actually tastes like Nutella, no joke. If you ever see them in a health food or whole food shop defo pick one up and have a taste (or buy HERE) . Do you think I need to buy more? I've only eaten two ;)

3- Antony opened our bathroom cabinet and shouted "where are all my things", to which I said back "somewhere, maybe underneath the sink". I have accidentally over taken the cabinet with skincare, and this isn't all of it..... what can I say I love experimenting with it all. We are saving up to re-do a lot of our house, so can't wait to get a lovely bathroom and have a lot of storage.

4- Completely forgot about how stunning this nail varnish is. I've had it for ages now and is still going strong. After a long day at work I came home and took my dark wintery red off and decided to use this and inject some brightness back into my life. I love how much this can clash yet still look good with all outfits. Check it out HERE.

5- I am so chuffed with my new Cath Kidston pjs, which were another Christmas present. So soft and cosy and perfect for the winter. I treated myself to some vegan ice cream after doing a pilates video on You Tube and oh did I deserve it. Even now 4 days on my butt still aches. I don't know about you but I love adding marshmallows and chocolate drops, so child like :)

6- Does anyone else take their laptop with them when they cook?? I do anyway and wondered if anyone else did. We had yummy meatballs and did my own dairy free garlic bread celebrating the fact the weekend was around the corner.

7- My Friday post all on roll necks and my huge love for them. Ive never understood why some people really dislike them. What is there not to like? They keep you so warm and can be so flattering and really versatile. I would love to get some more as this is my only one.

8- The first proper bit of exercise I've done since August last year..... getting ill and having no energy sucks but happy I made myself go as I really had fun. It's hard to accept being like this as once upon a time I was such a foodie and exercise obsessed girl who went to the gym most evenings and weekends, I find it such a struggle now. Baby steps :) I'll get there.

Hope you've all had a great week! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Let's have ya Monday!
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. This post is a lovely idea, it's nice to see such a personal post from a blogger!

    Chloe x,
    lilacfumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm glad you've enjoyed it xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really like that nail polish, looks so great with the grey roll neck :)

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its such a good pop of colour :) xo

      Delete