Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday round up -1-


A new year and a new -Thats-just-me post. I felt my Sunday post needed to be something easy to read, a little lifestyle esc post and all that jazz so have started doing a Sunday round up of my week. I warn you now, as a full time school teacher I don't get to do much/have a life during the week so the majority of my Sunday chats will be food and more food. If you are an Instagram user (please go follow me). Having said this one of my new years resolutions with my boyfriend is to DO more, so hopefully this will change how my week is.

So from left to right:

1- Went to Bluewater shopping centre to shop the sales and was more excited about trying a new flavour Bubbleology, white peach if your interested. And it was so good!!!

2- Had a lovely mexican lunch in Cafe des Amis. A favourite place for Orlando Bloom to eat, yes ladies you heard that right.

3- The new release of the Real Techniques Bold Metal collection. I need me some of that for sure but have heard that there's crazy waiting lists across the country. I guess I will have to wait.

4- This is how we roll. Enough said.

5- My NYE look. Went for a red eye and a my lips but better colour. Went down a treat, lasted all night, nothing moved. Was pretty chuffed if the truth be told (Gavin and Stacey gag anyone?).

6- Another morning where my cat wakes me up early for a cuddle. Not complaining, but he could wait till at least 7am on my holiday!

7- My lovely boyfriend brings me home a soya hot chocolate on his way back from the gym, so my editing afternoon was quite nice and chilled in the end. 

8- A Saturday walk around town turns into I need more VEGO bars! As I have had to cut dairy out of my diet due to health reasons I eat Vegan chocolate. This bar is my fav ever. So good, it tastes like Nutella. Luckily the whole food shop had loads there.


Hope you are having a lovely Sunday. And for those of you who are in the same boat as me and are back to work tomorrow, be strong and take on work face first tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Oh thanks sweet!! I spent far too long doing it haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this and your cats so cute :')

    All the best for 2015 ♥

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! You too. Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  3. Yum! I love mexican food so much. Now I'm craving. Gosh darn it. MY favorite thing to get is enchiladas. And the fact that Orlando Bloom goes there then A+++ Love your NYE look! Mine was pajamas :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so yummy isn't it :) Every time I go there I have my fingers crossed he is eating there with his parents..... no luck yet but I will most certainly put a picture of him up on my Instagram when it eventually does happen. Thanks for stopping by love xo

      Delete
  4. Love this kinda post! Love the look of the Real Techniques brushes.

    Great blog. x

    Katie Loves ~ A Fashion & Beauty Blog.

    Follow on Bloglovin' ~ 'Katie Loves'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Don't they look so gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Loving the rose gold :) xoxo

      Delete