Friday, January 30, 2015

Products I've loved in January


Maybe its the weather, but for some reason my top products of this month are mostly skincare. The winter that makes me really think about my skin and am always on a mission to hydrate it and have a glowing complexion. 

I don't need to go into too much detail as a recent post uploaded was all about my new love for exfoliating toners. This one in particular is my favourite. My skin has never looked as good as what it does now and I believe its all down to this product. Might sound pricey to some but it really is so worth it. Read my other post HERE

This is a great lipstick for a quick pick up or on route from work to dinner or a night out. It's quite sheer but gives your lips a nice bitten look. Would be a perfect lippy for people scared to wear bright reds as you can see this on the lips quite obviously but in a subtle way. Lovely and smooth on applying however hasn't got much staying power. But that doesn't stop me loving it.

Oh my gosh this is just to die for. Through out January I've been using this mask once or twice a week and really enjoy using it. Gives my skin a nice mid week and end of the weekend boost that it needs sometimes. This will for sure be a re-purchase and fear of this running out quickly. Comment below with your fav mask as I need to try more!

Now this is a product I have used for years now and since end of December have really been getting back into it. Just a quick smooth swipe of this on a cotton pad across both eyes sends an instant zing and wakes you up. The heavy eye feeling *which I experience often disappear straight away and allows you to start the day bright and chirpy. 

Why did I stop using this? I haven't used this properly for so so long and have been using it solidly for around 5 weeks. Every type of eye look you want to create is in this palette, complete with matte and shimmer shades its the perfect palette. I haven't tried any of the other Naked palettes, but I'm not sure I need to. Number one is enough for me.

My gym started supplying this magazine end of last year and get so excited when I spot it after a tough yoga class and go home to read through with a lovely cup of ginger tea. A great all round girlie mag that includes beauty and fashion, food and lifestyle. In my dreams I work at stylist.......hmmm I wish.

---

Thanks for reading! yes to the weekend!! I have so much on my shopping list, not sure If I should be let loose in town tomorrow. Follow me on Instagram to keep up with my photo taking (@JPOPPY88)

xoxo

8 comments: