Monday, January 19, 2015

My Space.NK wish list


Space.NK is one of my all time favourite luxury beauty stores. It is far too pricey for me to justify spending money there all the time like I do with Boots but every now and again it's so nice. Below are items that are on my current SPACE.NK wish list.


Sarah Chapman overnight facial- £46 - 
You hear so many people going on about this product and it just makes me want to try it more and more. The hype is crazy with people saying its the best all in one facial product they have ever tried!! I need to get this in my life.

Diptyque tubereuse coloured scented candle- £55 -
I love a good Diptyque candle, and this one just sounds and smells so lovely. You just can't go wrong with these candles, no matter what the fragrance.

Chantecaille just skin tinted moisturiser- £58 -
Can't remember how many years I have wanted to try this for but I do know that it was way back when Tanya Burr first included it in a video. At such a crazy price for a tinted moisturiser, this is supposed to be lovely to wear throughout the year.

Oskia renaissance cleansing gel - £28 -
Being a fav by Anna over at Vivianna does makeup this is naturally on my wish list (as is everything she has). I tend to just stick with the same cleanser day in, day out and would love to try this because of how nice it apparently makes your skin feel. 

Oskia get up and glow - £64.50 -
I need some help with the glow department in the winter months as my skin tends to go quite pale and flat looking with no real life to it. This sounds and looks like it does the job but as everything on my SPACE.NK wish list..........it's way too expensive for me to just go and buy.

Beautychat live tickets - £15 -
Having been a fan of Anna's for years and years now, this would be such a surreal experience if I ever actually met her. I have been a fan of Lilys for a couple of years and would love to meet her too. I really value their knowledge and opinions and would love to go to one of these dates, however being sold out in just a few days is crazy and rubbish for people like me :( 

Are any of these products on your wish list???

Thanks for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment