Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lips and cheeks are pretty in pink


I've always been a red or orangey-red kinda girl. If you go through my lip products the majority you will see are those shades. Having said this I do have a little group of pink lip products that I have and seem to have waves of when I'm attracted to use them. It might be the fact I'm lusting for the loveliness of sunshine, warmth and the greenery of spring  but all I know is that I'm loving pink on my lips and cheeks.

Products listed from left to right:

Mac Pink Nouveau is a lipstick I like to wear when I really want to get myself to stand out. I like it on a girlie night out with a dark outfit so my lips really stand out. 
Natural collection blush in pink cloud is just so pretty and gives you the perfect pink rosy cheeks that really do look natural and like your not wearing any blush at all. 
Collection Cream puff in Cotton Candy lasts forever on your lips! Its such a great price and feels lovely and smooth to apply this is just a dream to wear day and night for a subtle pink lip. 
Mac Creme cup I have used for ages now and is one that goes everywhere with me just incase. It's an easy one to wear and apply without a mirror. Compliments a wide range of skin tones it's a winner as an everyday shade. 
Mac blush Hello kitty was a limited edition ages ago so I can not link it up but there are some on ebay! It looks scary in the pan but with a light hand it can look so fresh and looks especially nice with a bit of a tan. 
Stilla lip gloss is not a product I use all the time when I'm in my pink phase, but it's one that I like to take out on the weekend. Not normally a gloss wearer but this isn't too sticky for me. It just gives your lips a plump look with a hint of baby pink. So adorable! Bourjois velvet rouge Pink Pong must be a product you have all heard of! Bloggers and beauty addicts alike are going mad for this range and have to say this is my fav shade. Slightly on the raspberry side it's bright, long lasting, smooth on the lips and easy to apply. What more do you need? I love wearing this, and feel like it really looks great with blonde hair and makes my hair look a slightly brighter blonde.

So are you a pink lover? Or do you have waves of liking it like me? Do you use any of these products?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Love your blog (:

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice items there! Some I really want to try out! :) x
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete