Wednesday, January 28, 2015

In a rush make up choices


One of those mornings when you'd rather stay in bed than get up for work? This is me most mornings and because of extra 5/10 minutes snoozing make up time is shortened. For these situations which I have to admit occur more more at the moment I need a quick routine that won't fail me.

Base:
Recently I've been skipping wearing foundation or tinted moisturiser and have just gone for concealer on areas of redness and then lightly powdering all over the face to lock the concealer in. Super quick and effective. I only use this concealer on my face and not my eyes as I find it creases on me. I have so much love for this powder and in desperate need of a new one. 

Brows:
As you already know I'm a huge brow lover and as much as I love my Soap and Glory Archery I like to use my old trusty friend, the angled brush and powder. This way I can apply it quickly and roughly and looks quite natural and neat. I use the powder as from day to day I just want to fill them in so they are noticeable. 

Eyes:
I can never go a day without curling my eyelashes. This is something I feel everyone should do no matter if they wear mascara or not. It's just great and helps to keep your eyelashes long and curled for longer. I got this mascara free with some products I bought as kept it to give it a go. At the moment it's not my fav but will persist and report back to you all, but does a good job of slightly thickening my lashes giving the illusion of bigger eyes.

As long as I use these products I don't feel naked. I still feel bright and ready to look kind of respectable.

Sorry this post was late, life and mostly work getting in the way. I am going to spend most of my Friday night composing a hand full of posts ready for next week so I don't let you guys down.

Thanks for reading! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Previous comment accidentally deleted. Great post. Now that I'm older I want to dabble with new looks but don't want to wake up earlier to do so.
    Aphrodite+Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I get that! I like to play around with make up at the weekend when I have extra time xo

    ReplyDelete