Friday, January 9, 2015

Fashion Friday -2- Roll neck


I hear so many mixed opinions about roll necks. A bit like marmite, either loving them or hating them. I am one of the ones that loves them. Anything that can keep you that little bit warmer are a-ok with me. 


I bought this one the end of last year from Topshop (<- link to a similar one) and still can't get enough of it. Goes with so much, jeans, skirts, underneath a sleeveless jumper or over the top of a dress I can't stop wearing it. This Topshop one isn't that thick which I like as layering with it is easy and can be taken places as a jumper to just throw on. I am yet to invest in a big thick one......hmmmm snug.

Do you like roll necks? Are they on your shopping list?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I do love a good roll neck x
    http://sophiemelisssa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Another roll neck fan :) Thanks for reading sweet xo

      Delete
  2. I like roll necks - this is the first time I see them being called that, I usually call them turtlenecks!

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Love that. Might start calling them that :) xo

      Delete
  3. i love these, so cute for winter! just found your blog :)

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah totally! I might treat myself to another this weekend :) Welcome!! Hope you like xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nothing better than a roll neck jumper, I hate being cold so these are ideal.
    I have just found your blog I can't wait to read more.
    Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! We are so on the same wavelength :) Hope you enjoy xoxo

      Delete
  6. i love your blog ...so beautiful .....
    Thanks this for share ..!
    instantguide

    ReplyDelete
  7. A roll neck is definitely on my wish list. I am still on the hunt for a really nice one. Yours looks lovely and you are so photogenic too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah! I find myself quite fussy with them. Thanks sweet :) xo

      Delete
  8. You look really good in a roll neck, suits you really well. I don't like them for me, they give me such a short neck - looks pretty weird haha

    xo Melane || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I'm sorry about that, that sucks. Have you tried a loose roll neck? I bet that would look lovely on you xo

      Delete