Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trouble sleeping? Well 'This Works'


For years I didn't go to sleep till at least midnight. My mum used to say "count sheep" or "turn the light off and lay there with your eyes closed". Neither of those used to work for me and it seems to run in the family, so when I found this product last year it was a Christmas present for many of them. Having heard very positive feedback from my family about this I had to go and try it for myself and have only just purchased one myself. Now I hate to think about the day when this runs out ...

The 'This Works - deep sleep pillow spray'  is very easy to use: You spray the mist over your pillow just before you go to bed. I tend to spray it then go off and brush my teeth etc to allow it to rest into my pillow case. The lavender scent is delightful and the scent comes as no surprise as its a very popular assistant for many people with sleep problems. Before using this it used to take me ages to fall asleep, and I used to watch episode after episode of 'Peep Show' before I felt the slightest bit sleepy. Now I am gone within 15 minutes and am waking up feeling refreshed. 

I can't really go into any more detail about this product other than yes it actually works!!

Do you have trouble sleeping? Do you have your own method? Or do you use this?

I have my 100th post coming up and wondered if you guys would like to be in control of what post you see for this to mark the moment? Please comment below and let me know :)

Thanks for stopping by
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about trying this, but I didn't know if it actually worked or not - I think I'll give it a go after reading this now though!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I really do love using this and feel it does do what it says on the tin :)

      Delete
  2. I've got a mini size of this and absolutely love it...it really works haha :) Glad you like it too,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really do! I bought this as 7 minis and have made some of them part of Christmas presents xo

      Delete
  3. I've never had trouble sleeping but it is a fear of mine. It must be the worst thing ever. I'm glad you've found a product that works :)

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not nice but having used this for a while I find I even sleep better when I haven't sprayed it. Thanks, so happy I have it xo

      Delete