Monday, December 22, 2014

Organising my Mac eyeshadows


As much as I love the Mac pro palettes the fact you can't see the names of the shadows slightly gets on my wick, so the super organised me decided to do something about it.

You can probably tell that I have a slight addiction to collecting MAC eyeshadows, which I have to say will continue to grow. Sometimes I find myself wanting to use certain shades  from my collection and having to pick them out every time is such a pain, and sometimes ends up with my finger nail stabbing right into the shadows.... not good. Until one day I had a brain wave. 



I bought the stickers from WHsmiths and cost just a few pounds, and I can't tell you how much I love that I've done this. I didn't even realise I had the shade Mulch!!! It's like early Christmas. I highly recommend doing this if you are like me and like to be organised. I'm going to spread the word and do this to my mums palette too.

Happy Monday to you all! 3 more sleeps!!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Can you come do some organizing for meeeeeee? I am so unorganized it is embarrassing!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to! haha. Honestly its so much easier xo

      Delete
  2. so jealous of your palettes! I have individual eyeshadows but I really want a palette! great post :)
    emsie99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks. Has taken a while to build. You can de-pot the individuals and put them in a palette xo

      Delete