Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Years Eve


It's the same every year me and the boy staying in playing board games, drinking and eating, however we were saved by some lovely close family friends and are off out for a get together. Naturally my plans on what to wear and my make up instantly changed from pjs and not caring, to proper clothes and caring a little! 

Clothing: As it's a get together at a house there's no need to over do it so jeans it is but some with a bit of something different. I've gone for coated jeans from Topshop. I've wanted a pair of these for ages and when santa brought them to me I was over the moon. Comfy and stretchy I will be nice and comfortable and ready to last the night. The top is also Topshop which I also had from Santa. I had it on my list because I just love the vintage feel of it and the type of roll neck is so flattering. No necklaces required as the simplistic yet crazy top is enough.(Dress version here)


Make up wise: A very standard look really as like I said we are staying in (kind of) but with a little glitter to make it feel a little special. I have worn red eyeshadow quite a bit this year and is probable my fav look.

All the make up below is featured on the first picture (the completed look) I thought it would be easier and quicker to just upload pictures of it all. 






Whatever you are doing, wherever you are have a lovely evening and stay safe!
I'm hoping for big things for '-Thats-just-me-' in 2015, so stay tuned.
Happy New Year!!

Big love to all you lovely readers and subscribers 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks gorgeous! I hope you had a great new year xx

    http://nina-madeline.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! Was lovely thanks. Hope you did too :) xo

      Delete