Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Lipstick Queen bargain



I am really struggling with daylight, photo taking, life and crazy time of year at full time job at the moment so please excuse the quality.

It's probably getting boring, but TKMaxx have done it again and was on top form the weekend just gone. Rummaging through the beauty shelves I spotted the big bold letters LIPSTICK QUEEN and thought hmmmm worth a look and low and behold it was a steal being only £14.99 from £40!!!. So a look ended up putting it in my basket and going home with me. (Similar box set here)

I had seen this brand on other blogs and social media sights and have wanted to try these lipsticks out before so grabbed the bargain while I could. Saint pink, Medieval and Sigh are the three shades that came in the box set. They are sheer lipsticks and feel very much like a balm once applied and feel so moisturising as they are packed with shea butter. The lasting power of them is ok, not the best but what do you expect for a lip product that is glossy and balm like. It ends up just disappearing which I like as you never get stuck with a red smudge over your face. The range of shades is nice and would make a nice present as you get a nice pink, peach and berry which will always go down well. 

Have you tried anything from Lipstick Queen? Have you found anything awesome in TKmaxx you want to share?

P.S- It's nearly Christmas!!!!

Thanks for supporting me guys
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from the lipstick queen. Looks cute though. Will def check it out. !

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Ella from www.EllaStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I since this purchase! They are really nice. For sure will follow :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. what an amazing bargain! you can always find a good discount in tkmaxx! xx

    whatbeckyloves.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I love shopping in there! I'm holding back until after Christmas now because if I see something I'll have to buy it lol xoxo

      Delete
  3. <3333 amazing review!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! They are great lipsticks :) xo

      jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete