Sunday, December 21, 2014

Matching Christmas nails and lip colour


I find it very satisfying matching my nail polish with my lipstick, and this time of year is perfect to go that little bit more OTT than normal. After having my Christmas nails done I rummaged through my vast collection of lipsticks and came across the shade that is perfect for the big day to match with my nails.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour colour- £8.99- Is a double ended lip product. It comes with a conditioning balm as a prep for the colour. Its very moisturising and sinks into the lips quickly. I tend to put this on at the beginning of my make up routine and by the end when I put my lipstick on they are ready and well prepared. I love the applicator for the lipstick! It makes it so easy to apply and with the pointed end applying it to your cupids bow is easy peasy. Mine doesn't have a shade or number on it but its a dark read with hint of fuscia pink. It contains small glitter particals that when the light shine on them, they give off blue, pink, silver sparkles. Perfect for Christmas, and perfect with my nails.


The staying power of this is awesome, but to the point where my lips are stained at the end of the day. This is something that gets on my wick normally but when you really do need the power you become so grateful! Eating, drinking, and more eating this lip colour with stay and stay and stay and will fast become a reliable product you will keep going back to (just like I do).

So if you're looking for a Christmassy red that sparkles and stays all day then this is your guy! Happy make up prepping for the big day! Hashtag....... hoping its not just me.


Thanks for stopping by. 4 more sleeps!!!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I've added this to my shopping list, the staying power sounds awesome! Great review :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It is one of my favs for Christmas time sparkle. Hope you like it xoxo

      jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete