Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Lush- Candy mountain


It's Christmas Eve, and for me that calls for a special soak after a day of cleaning the house and lots of baking. So I chose the Candy Mountain Bubble bar (others available).

Even though this comes out this time of year, every year I have never tried it! Crazy really as I am such a Lush addict but I tend to stick to just bath bombs. This appealed to my sweet tooth straight away whilst taking in a wiff of all in the store and is basically Snow Fairy but in a bubble bar which is perfect. Candy floss with hints of vanilla this is sure to be a winner from all sugary sweet toothed lovers. Whilst your bath is running you crumble some of this bar under the running tap which creates lovely fluffy sweet smelling bubbles that fill your tub to the brim. The vanilla in the bar helps to get your skin silky smooth and hydrated. When getting out the bath your skin is still soft and smells delightful, good enough to eat. This is such a great product and I will definitely be re-purchasing next year as you get so many baths out of it!! Great value for money. 

The big downside to this bubble bar is that its only around 6-8 weeks and because I bought it late it will be gone before I know it. I'm hoping that boxing day when I venture out I'll be able to stock up.

To all of you that are like me and love a Christmas Eve bath, enjoy, relax. And to you all. Have a very Merry Christmas!! Next post up on Friday as normal.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment