Friday, December 19, 2014

Blogging & a full time job


So here's my 100th post!! I can't quite believe that its here, and feel slightly proud. For some of you lovely followers you've been with me since my red hair days and will know that I started blogging and had to stop for a while because of my life choice at the time was taking over. But this year I found myself logging back into Blogger after what seemed a lifetime will feel that I won't turn back.

Why log in again?- I love to try out products seeing what is good on my skin, what could be good for others and also the comparison between different brands. I find it so interesting and find myself spending money on items that I don't need, but they bring me so much interest and enjoyment I can't stop. My family have to hear me bang on about anything beauty so much that blogging helps me to share my findings/loves/hates/recommendations with the world, and whoever wants to read it...will read it. 

Where to now? - The blog is well and truly staying for the foreseeable future. Ive found my hobby again that I loved oh so much and feel that this is for real now, and here to stay. My full time job is secure and am happy with the school I work at and have found a happy medium with juggling both a very full on job and a full on hobby. Having said that I still haven't been organised enough this winter with the whole darkness early thing. Do you think I need a box light? I think so. 

The new year-  My aim is to expand my blog and its content. As much as I love beauty and anything in-between I feel that my interest in fashion is growing and may dive into that. Other than that I am very much a beauty junkie with an addiction that my purse thinks is unhealthy.

Thank you to all of you that follow me and those of you that pop by every now and again. Stick with me, my organisation with picture taking will get better..... I will try :)

Have a fab weekend!! See you Sunday.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It's great you started blogging again. It's a great hobby for me too. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I do find it hard to keep up some with some weeks but I enjoy it so much and get so muvh enjoyment out of it to keep going. I'll check yours out :) xoxo

      Delete